Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. We are actively involved in philanthropic activities and give each employee eight hours of Volunteer PTO to help support the community.
Direct hire opportunity for a Java Developer to join the team. We’re looking for someone with broad development experience and in-depth technical knowledge. This role requires working closely with the product owners to develop cutting edge solutions for the automotive F&I industry. The candidate must be capable of designing, developing, and owning complex, enterprise-scale web applications. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the Deal Exchange line of business.
- Assist with full development life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Development Leads to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute unit tests as required. Document application behaviors, results and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise web applications using Java/J2EE strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience designing databases and performance tuning SQL queries in DB2 or any major RDBMS strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with Java development frameworks such as Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, JPA, etc. strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience writing unit tests using JUnit strongly preferred.
- Experience with build tools such as Maven, Gradle, Ant, Jenkins, etc. strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience deploying applications on any enterprise application server, preferably JBoss 6.0 (or higher) strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) concepts.
- Expert knowledge of coding best practices and proven experience enforcing them in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience developing SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Strong understanding of XSLT, XSD, and WSDL.
- Knowledge of version management, using tools like Git or SVN.
- Experience with build tools Maven, Gradle, Ant, and Jenkins.
Customer Support Specialist
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team!
The Customer Support Specialist’s major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the
“face” of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging,able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers.Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
•Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
•Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
•Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets,website help,etc)
•Work with field sales team, billing,and compliance departments as needed
•Work with customer onboarding team to balance flexible workloads
•May include occasional after-hours support
•2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
•Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
•Highly organized and high attention to detail
•Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
•Strong ability to work well in a team environment
IT Operations Analyst
Direct hire opportunity for an IT Operations Analyst to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. Ideal candidate must have strong analytical approach and client communication skills.
- Display an in-depth understanding of the products and services provided by Open Dealer Exchange
- Perform problem resolution and escalation triage
- Primary technical support for multiple lines of business
- Manage communications to business partners for service impacting changes
- Act as liaison and advocate for internal and/or external IT customers
- Assist with development and maintenance of processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Entry level technical skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Accepting of a highly changing environment with multiple work streams
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Capability to work independently with minimal guidance
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team! The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking. Responsibilities:
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred • Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to manage marketing functions, including market and competitive intelligence initiatives.
- Perform market research, industry analysis, and competitor evaluations, serving as the subject matter expert for the Sales, Business Development, and Product Management groups.
- Coordinate media relations efforts, provide content for marketing collateral
- Design and implement innovative email and online advertising campaigns
- Oversee all aspects of the Company’s social media presence
- Create and maintain pricing analysis of products and competitors; Provide pricing input on new products
- Management of marketing efforts surrounding new service offerings, monitoring user experience, and driving product enhancements
- Develop and implement strategies to improve user experience
- This position has no direct reports but will manage the marketing efforts of internal and external (third party) resources
- Minimum of four years of experience in similar role or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- High appetite for and ability to process data to make decisions
- Experience in new product launch market strategy and/or Software marketing would be very beneficial
- Ability to be creative, make fact-based recommendations, and to self-direct
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
1. Apply online – Apply online by selecting the position of interest and uploading your resume and cover letter. 2. Talk with the hiring manager – If your background meets our job requirements, we’ll reach out to arrange a phone interview with you and the hiring manager. 3. Pre-employment testing – With the hiring manager’s recommendation, you’ll move into our next step, pre-employment testing. 4. Office Visit – Once all sections of testing are completed successfully, we’ll arrange an office visit so you can experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered! 5. Offer!