Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. Our Corporate Responsibility Team is actively involved in philanthropic activities, coordinating company-wide fundraisers and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
IT Operations Analyst
Direct hire opportunity for an IT Operations Analyst to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. Ideal candidate must have strong analytical approach and client communication skills.
- Display an in-depth understanding of the products and services provided by Open Dealer Exchange
- Perform problem resolution and escalation triage
- Primary technical support for multiple lines of business
- Manage communications to business partners for service impacting changes
- Act as liaison and advocate for internal and/or external IT customers
- Assist with development and maintenance of processes and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate strong English written and verbal communication skills
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Entry level technical skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Accepting of a highly changing environment with multiple work streams
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Capability to work independently with minimal guidance
Information Technology Service Management Analyst
Direct hire opportunity for an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Analyst to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. The ideal ITSM Analyst candidate must have broad ITIL knowledge and experience, including service desk setup/configuration, change, problem, and incident management best practices; and process documentation.
- Collaborates and communicates with IT and business leadership on business requirements or SLA and/or KPI performance
- Participates and assists with system monitoring, development, scripting, support, troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and installation of new releases and updates for infrastructure and operations.
- Provides advanced expertise in elevating SLA and improving service delivery to customers
- Supports project planning and execution for infrastructure projects
- Acts as ITIL Process Owner. Acts as subject matter expert for one or more infrastructure and operations processes and services.
- Identifies and implements opportunities to better govern ITIL processes through continual service improvement
- Develops and maintains operational reports and dashboards for accomplishments, SLA reporting, incident, problem and change reporting
- Measures performance of ITIL based processes and makes recommendations for improvements
- Develops the automation for the collection and reporting of operational data, service levels, and KPI’s.
- Performs root cause analysis and data mining out of ITSM tools to generate and presents reports
- Manages communications to business partners for service impacting changes
- Acts as customer liaison and advocates for internal and/or external IT consumers
- Creates and maintains technical and process operations manuals and guides
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- One year of related work experience in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Policy/Standard/Procedure development, licensing, or technical support
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Ability to leverage ITIL guidelines
- Ability to create and maintain policies, standards, and procedures
- Ability to create and maintain service desk reporting
- High degree competency and comfort working effectively across multiple levels and departments
- Solid technical skills with ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Capability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent client communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
Direct hire opportunity for a Java Developer to join the team. We’re looking for someone with broad development experience and in-depth technical knowledge. This role requires working closely with the product owners to develop cutting edge solutions for the automotive F&I industry. The candidate must be capable of designing, developing, and owning complex, enterprise-scale web applications. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the Deal Exchange line of business.
- Assist with full development life cycle (SDLC) of various application
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Development Leads to ensure process is repeatable and
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established
- Assist with documenting new application development
- Build and execute unit tests as required. Document application behaviors, results, and
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall
- 3+ years of experience developing enterprise web applications using Java 8+/J2EE is required.
- 1+ years of experience designing databases and performance tuning SQL queries in SQL Server or any major RDBMS is required.
- 3+ years of experience with Java development frameworks such as Spring/Spring Boot, Hibernate, JPA, etc. is required.
- Experience developing SOAP, REST based web services is required.
- Strong understanding of XSLT, XSD, WSDL, and JSON.
- Experience with Maven is required.
- 1+ years of experience deploying applications on any enterprise application server, preferably JBoss 7.0 (or higher) is preferred.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD)
- Expert knowledge of coding best practices and proven experience enforcing them in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic, collaborative
- Knowledge of version management, using tools like Git or
- Experience with build tools Gradle and Ant.
- Experience with Microsoft ADO.
- Experience writing unit tests using JUnit.
Product Implementation Manager
Deal Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for a Product Implementation Manager responsible for leading the efforts from project initiation to the coordination with lender partners to deliver solutions for The Digital Deal®. This person will be a self-starter and will own implementation, launch, rollout, and consult on solution design and product specifications.
The Product Implementation Manager will lead a team of Implementation Analysts and Specialists and will coordinate with Product Owners, Client Relationship Managers, Development teams, QA, Operations, and integrated business partners through the entire agile software lifecycle, from initial conceptual design, through development and testing, and into production support.
As part of a growing company and team, the role requires strong leadership, results-driven, and forward-thinking to deliver valuable automotive retail solutions.
- Manage a team in delivering products, including team/individual performance and development.
- Act as a liaison between clients and internal technology teams to determine the most effective solutions.
- Work closely with partners, sales, technology, and product managers to coordinate roadmap and implementation schedule
- Provide strong business technology support from product development through dealer rollout.
- Manage product delivery from kickoff through implementation, and approvals with partners and stakeholders
- Gather and document partner system requirements
- Coordinate joint launch and rollout programs with partners and stakeholders
- Manage launch and rollout
- Coordinate and manage continuous process/improvements
- Understand market demands and opportunities. Plan features that enhance our products
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or related fields
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing people with a focus on performance and career growth.
- Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance
- Strongly prefer technology experience in, but not limited to, web-based technologies, XML, MQ, testing tools, ADO, etc.
- Must have creative skills, planning, and analytical skills to be successful in this position.
- Experience in communicating business ideas with a plan to management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Vendor management
- Demonstrate a high ability to build and cultivate external client relationships: to listen to the market.
- Ability to guide team members in managing deliverables with realistic schedules.
- Must be able to work autonomously, manage all projects with minimal assistance, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Software Engineer in Test
Direct hire opportunity for a Software Engineer in Test role. Ideal candidate will have a keen analytical mindset and the ability to identify and create new solutions that improve the quality and speed of our testing process.
The candidate will be focused on functional and integration testing using both manual and automated testing techniques throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). This person will be motivated to work with business analysts and developers to ensure all requirement related deliverables are
clearly understood and necessary testing is completed to ensure such requirements were met.
• Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management
to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
• Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that
can be utilized by other team members. Document application behaviors, results and issues where
• Determine how to best test for new product and system features (manual and automated), as well
as automation for regression tests. This includes UI testing and API testing
• Design, implement and execute test plans and test cases in accordance with best practices and
techniques and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box,
stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
• Track testing status and results and provide data reporting on defect/bugs, automation efficiencies
and other significant indicators
• Collaborate with the team to translate business requirements and functional specifications into
test plans, test scripts and drive for high quality software practices
• Collaborate across teams and departments to lead other QA in best practices for automation
throughout our software development lifecycle that improves overall software reliability while
minimizing overhead on development efforts
• Create tools that improve efficiency of QA processes
• Mentor less experienced team members
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 7 years working in Quality Assurance and Software Development with experience in manual
testing as well as automated testing of web applications and web services.
• Experience reading and comprehending .NET, JAVA, or other transferrable object oriented
• Experience reading and writing SQL queries
• SoapUI to test back-end distributed applications, experience strongly preferred
• Experience in test plan and test case creation preferred
• Experience in software development lifecycle including defect resolution process strongly
• Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services,
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver using JAVA to test front-end web based applications
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work! We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!