Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. Our Corporate Responsibility Team is actively involved in philanthropic activities, coordinating company-wide fundraisers and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Senior .NET Developer
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior. NET Developer to join their team! We are looking for someone with advanced development knowledge and experience in Microsoft development technologies. The Senior .NET Developer will support and enhance customer applications, web services, MS SQL database, and administrative applications.
This position requires the candidate to work with the development team to deliver complex technical solutions to support organizational growth. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and application architecture. Candidate should be capable of supporting comprehensive and complex enterprise solutions. The candidate must assist in application delivery using standard SDLC (software development life cycle) for application enhancements, fixes, and system integrations.
- Assist with full software life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to development team members.
- Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing, estimating, and assigning work.
- 8+ years of C# professional development experience
- Experience in Designing application database and performance turning SQL server
- Experience in various webservices and architectures
- Experience in designing and architecting applications
- Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio
- Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise
- Experience in Azure Dev ops and building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of Application security
- Knowledge of reporting tools like SSRS
- Experience interfacing with business stakeholders
- Experience leading a team of developers preferred
.NET Development Manager
Open Dealer Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for a .NET Development Manager to join their team. ODE is looking for someone with broad development knowledge and strong leadership experience. The .NET Development Manager will lead the development team to enhance our web-based customer application, web service suite, MS SQL database and administrative application.
- Experienced with mentoring and providing guidance to Junior Application Developers
- Capable of directing and coordinating activities of a .NET Development composed of local and off-shore development personnel.
- Capable of working with Product Manager to define technical requirements and prioritize development efforts
- Capable of working with QA, IT Operations and Infrastructure teams to implement high quality enhancements to existing technical solution
- Able to understand and manage multiple standard SDLC (software development life cycles) for various application enhancements and system integrations
- Experienced with supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, including:
- Interviewing, hiring, and training new employees
- Planning, assigning, and directing work of team
- Appraising and formally evaluating performance
- Addressing all complaints and resolving problems
This position requires the candidate to meet with customers and deliver technical solutions to sales and executive teams.
- Work with the ODE technical leaders to develop high quality, mission critical, web-based and web service-based applications.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for development and enhancement of web-based and web service-based applications.
- Lead the development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies (Project Management, Software engineering, and Infrastructure engineering, etc.), standards and work with IT management to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Work with development team to establish standards, processes and procedures.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized other team members.
- C# 3.0 and 3.5, Web Services, Visual Studio 2005/2008, IIS, Content Versioning.
- Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008.
- Database Management Systems: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access. Relational database analysis, design and performance tuning.
- Continuous Integration and DevOps practices is a plus.
Client Relationship Manager
Deal Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for an experienced Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who will be directly interacting with clients, partners, and internal teams. The Digital Deal® electronically links automotive dealerships with their lender partners for faster funding and improved user experience. The CRM is the subject matter expert who will own client relationships, support sales, delivery, and represent the client in product lifecycle of The Digital Deal® automotive finance solution.
- Creates and nurtures relationships to understand and meet client needs, support products as they mature in the client’s market, and provide best-in-class client service.
- Actively seeks client and market feedback and stays up to date on industry trends and changes. The CRM uses market knowledge to identify new product opportunities and influent product roadmap.
- Work closely with partners, sales, technology, and product teams to execute the client product roadmap and implementation schedule.
- Develop and present, internal and external, business cases for new features and functionality in support of client needs.
- Gather, understand, and document partner system requirements.
- Coordinate and manage product delivery from kickoff through implementation & closure with clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Coordinate and manage product support and enhancements on behalf of client and other partners.
- Understand clients and market demands and opportunities that enhance our product strategy and increases revenue.
- Additional responsibilities are required by the position.
- Proven experience in the ability to build and cultivate external client relationships.
- Experience running client meetings, gathering requirements, collaborating on solutions, and resolving issues.
- Engage and promote continuous learning of industry trends.
- Must be able to work autonomously, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to create alternative solutions.
- Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, manage stakeholder expectations, and set priorities.
- Must have 4 years of experience in any of the following areas:
- Project Management
- SDLC methodologies, Agile
- Business requirements and analysis
- Data specifications & Software testing
- Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance.
- Requires computer proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and similar tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business and/or applicable experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Cyber Security Specialst
Direct hire opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. This position will be part of a team responsible for managing all aspects of IT security in a highly regulated and compliant environment.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standard reports for identifying and/or verifying potential breach of information security, confidentiality and with validation and regression testing
- Create and maintain information system audits as part of all system implementations managing sensitive information
- Create and maintain training plans for security awareness throughout the organization
- Support and improve existing information system audits as part of all system upgrades managing customer information
- Develop, maintain and utilize system for tracking all audit results (proactive and reactive)
- Use tools to monitor and alert on potential security issues (IDS, IPS, scans, etc)
- Provides support, as part of a team, in the following areas: Risk Assessments, Data Loss Prevention, User Access Reviews, Regulatory Compliance, Security Reporting Tracking & Tools, Vulnerability Scanning & Mitigation, eDiscovery and Forensics, Incident Response Coordination, Communications and Awareness
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in computer science or a related field
- Three years of related work experience within enterprise security of a highly regulated and compliant organization dealing with standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and/or Health Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent required
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Experience in compliance testing activities, documentation, self-assessment reporting, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing information security policies and procedures
- Experience in evaluating the alignment of processes and controls with policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Experience in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions and processes
- Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and HITRUST control framework
- Keeps abreast of the relevant business developments and evolving IT risk areas, particularly those related to PCI-DSS
- Experience with third party controls attestation reports (SOC2, HITRUST)
- Knowledge of scanning tools and technology for finding potential vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of best practices for security (BSIMM, OWASP, etc)
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks. Experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
Inside Sales Manager
700Credit is looking for an Inside Sales Manager to join their team! The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. The candidate must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals. Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure quota targets are met.
- Manage the inside sales team
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare and execute weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use prospect, customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- Hands on experience with salesforce.com and MS Office
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
700 Credit is searching for a highly motivated Implementation Specialist to join our team. As an Implementation Specialist you are a key contributor in running our implementation process. As a member of the Implementation team you will be responsible for managing the implementation and training of our solutions for new and existing 700Credit clients. Ensuring that all activities occur on time, with a high level of dealer satisfaction, is critical. You will use your experience and talents to analyze client needs, develop training and solutions tailored to the clients organization and ensure successful implementation of 700Credit services.
- Manage the implementation of new and existing clients from beginning-to-end
- Partners with management and team to determine training needs for internal and external clients.
- Provide guidance and support to clients on business process improvement and best practices during implementation in order to ensure high success and client adoption of the software.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout implementation and for designated clients post implementation.
- Act as an escalation point for client concerns and facilitate internal communications as needed during implementation process
- Direct and perform follow-up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction.
- Follow installation and implementation standards, project plans, and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process.
- Contribute as a positive member of the Implementation team by supporting all members of the team in a productive and constructive manner.
- Conducts training sessions with clients as a part of implementation process.
- Track and record all communications with clients.
- Exchange routine information with members of setup, implementation, and support team, including priorities, timeliness and issues as they arise.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- High School diploma or equivalent in education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able comfortable on the phone
Customer Support Specialist
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team. The Customer Support Specialist’s major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the “face” of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging, able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers. Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
- Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
- Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
- Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets, website help, etc)
- Work with field sales team, billing, and compliance departments as needed
- Work with customer onboarding team to balance flexible workloads
- May include occasional after-hours support
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
Billing and Collections Specialist
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking to hire a self-driven and competent Billing and Collection Specialist to join their team! Open Dealer Exchange is a rapidly growing technology company working to enhance the auto buying experience. As a business to business Billing and Collections Specialist, your main responsibilities include making outbound collection calls as well as answering incoming billing calls. The candidate will work on site in Farmington Hills, MI.
- Talking to customers regarding questions on their invoice
- Resolve customer billing and credit issues
- Handling phone calls with delinquent customers
- Document and report all collection efforts on past-due accounts
- Process payments and refunds
- Perform other miscellaneous functions
- Positive demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail and goal oriented
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree not required but would be an asset
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn about the industry and career advancement
- Training and team building events
- Strong Corporate Values of Accountability, Customer Centric, Teamwork, Integrity, and Vision (ACTIV)
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Competitive Salary and Bonus potential
- Great benefits including BCBS medical, dental, vison and 401k match
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking a direct hire Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst to expand its GRC Team in its corporate office located in Farmington Hills, MI. The GRC Team functions as an Internal Audit and Internal Controls department for ODE and its three subsidiaries.
As a GRC Analyst, you will have the opportunity to support multiple processes including: third party risk management, policy management, internal controls and testing, coordination of third-party audits, corporate risk management, and findings/issues management.
- Assist in supporting ODE’s current and future compliance related responsibilities (SOC, PCI-DSS, ISO, etc.)
- Monitor and enforce compliance to internal controls and policies
- Administer the third-party risk management program
- Manage third party risk activities include risk assessments, audit report reviews, managing follow-ups directly with external parties
- Assist with documenting and regularly reviewing policies, controls, processes, and procedures; coordinating policy enhancements with departments throughout the organization
- Regular coordination with third party audit personnel to prepare audit evidence and resolve findings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience in a risk, compliance, project management, internal controls, third party management, or auditor role (or equivalent work experience)
- Familiarity with common compliance standards (SOX, SOC, PCI-DSS, ISO, GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Familiarity with IT audits and risk assessments
- Familiarity with IT security frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and general IT security concepts
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong business analysis, research, detailed oriented, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in reviewing SOC 1 & 2 reports is a plus
- Experience in issues management is a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Experience with AuditBoard, Agliloft, or SharePoint (or other tools to monitor and test controls and/or third-party management) is a plus
Senior Systems Engineer
Direct hire opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. Ideal candidate must have broad data center technology knowledge and experience, including server, virtualization, network, and storage management. Demonstrated leadership and support of internally developed applications desired.
- Researching, piloting, integrating, and implementing new technologies
- Work on multiple projects concurrently with shifting priorities and multiple constraints
- Provide leadership across all teams within department
- Develop and build relationships with non-IT and IT customers
- Support of all internally developed applications across three lines of business
- Participate and facilitate outage resolution and develop root cause analysis
- Infrastructure support including: Windows and Linux servers, virtualization, SAN/storage platforms, Active Directory (AD)
- Networking support including switches, routers, firewall, telephony, and VPN infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in computer science or a related field
- Five years of related work experience in virtual server environments, enterprise storage, networking, firewalls, enterprise email and instant messaging solutions, application solutions, or Microsoft directory services.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
- Operational support (Tier 3) of: server (virtual & physical), network (router, switch, firewall, load balancer), storage, backup, and Active Directory
- Demonstrated leadership ability of teams and/or projects
- Excellent problem solver and technology troubleshooting
- High degree of competency and comfort working effectively across multiple levels and departments
- Excellent client communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
- Shell scripting
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work! We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!