Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. We are actively involved in philanthropic activities and give each employee eight hours of Volunteer PTO to help support the community.
Direct hire opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Manager to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. Ideal candidate must have broad management experience, extensive infrastructure knowledge including networking, database, and middleware support; and be familiar with supporting software development.
Accountable for delivery of infrastructure, networking, database, and middleware solutions in support of three business units. Manage and direct the activities of a team to develop and maintain multiple technology components across the organization. Estimates, plans, designs, develops, and delivers technology solutions within a specific timeline and budget. Develops staff skill levels and provides opportunities for growth.
- Manages, schedules, plans, and coordinates team assignments, budgets, projects, and services
- Oversees implementation of new hardware and software technology as designed by business units
- Ensures that corporate, departmental, and team standards and processes are utilized while implementing improvements to enhance team performance
- Establishes and manages metrics for productivity of teams
- Establishes goals and provides clear direction while distributing workloads in an organized manner
- Concentrates on desired outcomes and initiates action while holding self and others accountable for performance and results
- Recognizes problems, identifies root causes of issues, and responds timely and appropriately
- Develops talent, applies clear and consistent performance standards, and handles performance problems decisively and objectively
- Researches and gathers information to initiate and make informed decisions
- Identifies key stakeholders and communicates decisions
- Seeks input from others, listens effectively, and uses consensus, when applicable, to build relationships and gain trust, respect, and support
- Other IT related duties as assigned
- Special projects as assigned
- Experience working with others in a customer service setting
- Organized and a very strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and directed – independent worker; effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Good data analysis and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven experience in developing and building relationships with IT and with senior level executives
- Experience with leading and participating in Application and Infrastructure support processes for high profile, mission critical applications
- Experience with identifying support issues and recommending improvements
- Experience with project management
- Excellent problem solver with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel is required by car or airplane
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
- Knowledge of Microsoft server technologies
- Knowledge of Linux server technologies
- Knowledge of infrastructure virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of LAN / WAN connectivity
- Understanding of ITIL methodology
Education & Experience:
- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field and seven years of IT experience, including progressively more responsibility. Will accept any suitable combination of education and experience.
- Position requires in depth knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking methodologies, life cycles, knowledge of database and middleware methodologies, strong communication, and analytical skills.
- Previous experience managing technical teams of two or more is required
Customer Support Specialist
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team!
The Customer Support Specialist’s major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the
“face” of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging,able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers.Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
•Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
•Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
•Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets,website help,etc)
•Work with field sales team, billing,and compliance departments as needed
•Work with customer onboarding team to balance flexible workloads
•May include occasional after-hours support
•2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
•Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
•Highly organized and high attention to detail
•Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
•Strong ability to work well in a team environment
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team! The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking. Responsibilities:
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred • Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Seeking an experienced Marketing Specialist to manage marketing functions, including market and competitive intelligence initiatives.
- Perform market research, industry analysis, and competitor evaluations, serving as the subject matter expert for the Sales, Business Development, and Product Management groups.
- Coordinate media relations efforts, provide content for marketing collateral
- Design and implement innovative email and online advertising campaigns
- Oversee all aspects of the Company’s social media presence
- Create and maintain pricing analysis of products and competitors; Provide pricing input on new products
- Management of marketing efforts surrounding new service offerings, monitoring user experience, and driving product enhancements
- Develop and implement strategies to improve user experience
- This position has no direct reports but will manage the marketing efforts of internal and external (third party) resources
- Minimum of four years of experience in similar role or experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- High appetite for and ability to process data to make decisions
- Experience in new product launch market strategy and/or Software marketing would be very beneficial
- Ability to be creative, make fact-based recommendations, and to self-direct
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!