Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. Our Corporate Responsibility Team is actively involved in philanthropic activities, coordinating company-wide fundraisers and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Key Accounts Manager
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit is looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join their team! The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers operating within our designated Key Accounts. These strategic Dealerships and Groups are part of the automotive, Power Sports and RV industry. This candidate must be a well versed in strategic selling and can handle complexed sales and support environments. The Key Account Manager must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships over the phone, and in person.
- Manage a portfolio of Key accounts
- Establish strong, long-term relationship with C-Level leadership
- Proactively Communicate and manage to specific timelines
- Customize 700Credit product solutions to fit customerneeds
- Create innovative ideas to suit customers need
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients to achieve revenue growth
- Deliver high impact meetings and presentations, both over the phone and in person, to key dealership personnel
- Develop new strategies for customer retention
- Act as the escalation point between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Strong familiarity with the automotive dealership sales and F&I process
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Experience in identifying and working with key decision makers within high volume automotive dealerships and/or dealer groups
- Ability to travel (as needed)
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 3+ years automotive industry sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Microsoft office proficient
- Knowledge of automotive credit reporting process
Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager is a cross-trained and multi-skilled specialist responsible for protecting existing revenue by retaining current clients. This will be done by proactively reaching out to clients discussing results, best business practices, training, reporting and upsell or product lead generation. The Client Success Manager will work with clients that are calling to cancel their service(s) or are at risk of cancelling with 700 Credit due to service failures, competitive offers and/or billing issues. The Client Success Manager must continually demonstrate strong skills in the areas of negotiation, save techniques, and interpersonal communication and problem solving skills, which will maintain long term client relations with the existing customer base while reducing churn and increasing revenue.
- Manage an assigned group of clients; develop and maintain strong relationships with dealerships and dealership groups.
- Identify business opportunities with existing clients to achieve revenue growth
- Act as a trainer, resource and coach for clients
- Analyze and resolve client issues or assist in resolutions
- Analyze existing business processes around usage of 700 Credit Quick products
- Deliver high impact meetings and presentations to key dealership personnel focused on value and continued process improvement.
- Meet regularly with clients to discuss current product usage and introduce other 700 Credit products
- Inform clients of new product features
- Develop new strategies for customer retention activities.
- Drive increased engagement
- Perform Product Audits
- Analyze customer feedbacks and develop new techniques to ensure customer retention.
- Provide excellent customer services and ensure customer satisfaction
- Produce Cross Sell Opportunities for sales team
- All Client interaction documented in Salesforce
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an account management or equivalent role
- High level of automotive industry knowledge
- Working knowledge of dealership processes and the ability to train and implement best practices around 700 Credit products
- Ability to build strong relationships and manage a client portfolio
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Travel up to 25%
Direct hire opportunity for a Java Developer to join the team. We’re looking for someone with strong technical skills and passion for developing cutting edge software applications for the automotive F&I industry. The candidate must be an excellent team player and a quick learner, who can hit the ground running very quickly. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the lender line of business within the company.
- Assist with full development life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Development Leads to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute unit tests as required. Document application behaviors, results and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) concepts.
- Experience developing enterprise web applications with any object-oriented programming language, preferably Java/J2EE.
- Proficient in writing SQLs for DB2 or any major RDBMS.
- Knowledge of coding best practices.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Strong team player – ability to work with cross-functional teams (Infrastructure, QA, and Product Mgmt).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience developing SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Strong understanding of XSLT, XSD, and WSDL.
- Experience with JBoss Application Server, RAD/Eclipse, and DB2.
- Knowledge of version management, using tools like GIT and GIT Extensions.
- Knowledge of application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with build tools like Jenkins and Gradle
Inside Sales Representative
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join the team!
The Inside Sales Representative will be handling the sales process from initial call to closing the deal in a business to business environment. Experience selling in the automotive financing or credit industries is a strong plus. The ideal candidate will have proven success in telephone sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads
- Communicating persuasively and successfully with General Managers, Controllers, and the decision makers of auto dealerships
- Getting decision makers on the phone and qualifying the business
- Overcoming objections
- Performing Needs Analyses, cost comparisons, and cross sales activities
- Post-sales Support
- Documenting and prioritizing activities in SalesForce
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Background in sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills – ability to multitask
- Experience working within the retail Automotive Industry preferred
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Must be dedicated and dependable, and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- Must be driven, sales oriented, and able to handle rejection with resilience
- Demonstrate a personable, outgoing and positive demeanor
Cyber Security Specialist
Direct hire opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. This position will be part of a team responsible for managing all aspects of IT security in a highly regulated and compliant environment.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standard reports for identifying and/or verifying potential breach of information security, confidentiality and with validation and regression testing
- Create and maintain information system audits as part of all system implementations managing sensitive information
- Create and maintain training plans for security awareness throughout the organization
- Support and improve existing information system audits as part of all system upgrades managing customer information
- Develop, maintain and utilize system for tracking all audit results (proactive and reactive)
- Use tools to monitor and alert on potential security issues (IDS, IPS, scans, etc)
- Provides support, as part of a team, in the following areas: Risk Assessments, Data Loss Prevention, User Access Reviews, Regulatory Compliance, Security Reporting Tracking & Tools, Vulnerability Scanning & Mitigation, eDiscovery and Forensics, Incident Response Coordination, Communications and Awareness
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in computer science or a related field
- Three years of related work experience within enterprise security of a highly regulated and compliant organization dealing with standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and/or Health Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent required
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Experience in compliance testing activities, documentation, self-assessment reporting, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing information security policies and procedures
- Experience in evaluating the alignment of processes and controls with policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Experience in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions and processes
- Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and HITRUST control framework
- Keeps abreast of the relevant business developments and evolving IT risk areas, particularly those related to PCI-DSS
- Experience with third party controls attestation reports (SOC2, HITRUST)
- Knowledge of scanning tools and technology for finding potential vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of best practices for security (BSIMM, OWASP, etc)
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks. Experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
Direct hire opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Accounting Department to perform accurate and expedient accounting functions. The ideal candidate for this role has solid mathematical skills, can identify errors, and has obtained an education in an accounting-related field.
- Upload vendor invoices to the A/P system on daily basis, audit invoices to ensure compliance with company’s policies, agreements / contracts with vendors.
- Assign the correct GL code(s) for each invoice.
- Assign invoices to the authorized.
- Research and investigate invoice discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments, as necessary.
- Audit employees expense reports to ensure compliance with company’s policy before submitting them for reimbursement.
- Apply the payments from customers to their accounts on daily basis.
- Perform special accounting projects and duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration with emphasis in accounting, is required.
- 0-1 year of experience in Accounting or related field.
- Ability to work closely with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written interpersonal communications skills.
- Professional demeanor and ethical conduct.
- Interpret and apply written instructions.
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work! We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!