Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. Our Corporate Responsibility Team is actively involved in philanthropic activities, coordinating company-wide fundraisers and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Senior .NET Developer
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Senior. NET Developer to join their team! We are looking for someone with advanced development knowledge and experience in Microsoft development technologies. The Senior .NET Developer will support and enhance customer applications, web services, MS SQL database, and administrative applications.
This position requires the candidate to work with the development team to deliver complex technical solutions to support organizational growth. The ideal candidate should have strong knowledge in object-oriented programming and application architecture. Candidate should be capable of supporting comprehensive and complex enterprise solutions. The candidate must assist in application delivery using standard SDLC (software development life cycle) for application enhancements, fixes, and system integrations.
- Assist with full software life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to development team members.
- Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing, estimating, and assigning work.
- 8+ years of C# professional development experience
- Experience in Designing application database and performance turning SQL server
- Experience in various webservices and architectures
- Experience in designing and architecting applications
- Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio
- Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
- Knowledge of Code Repository systems including GIT
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise
- Experience in Azure Dev ops and building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of Application security
- Knowledge of reporting tools like SSRS
- Experience interfacing with business stakeholders
- Experience leading a team of developers preferred
Open Dealer Exchange, LLC is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator to support its workforce in Farmington Hills, Michigan. This position will handle HR-related functions including, but not limited to hiring, recruiting, and onboarding of employees, contractors, and interns. As part of the HR team, the HR Coordinator will assist in additional HR responsibilities as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in general HR matters, with a focus on recruiting, and will be able to interact and communicate well with employees across the organization. They must also be able to manage multiple matters concurrently and effectively act with minimal supervision. They must have the ability to effectively communicate and consult with candidates, third party recruiters, department managers, and members of senior leadership as necessary.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates hiring efforts including contacting candidates, arranging interviews and participating in recruiting activities such as job fairs, meet and greets, and networking events.
- Coordinates and participates in onboarding sessions and orientations for all new hires.
- Manages and develops company brand via a variety of avenues (i.e. Glassdoor)
- Administers all aspects of company’s Internship Program, including posting internships, screening applicants, coordinating interviews, overseeing intern progress evaluations and conducting exit interviews.
- Prepares and maintains company organization charts, employee directory, and seating charts.
- Responsible for office administration duties such as ordering and maintaining office supplies, distributing mail, answering phones, organizing company lunches and events, and general upkeep of the office.
Preferred skills and experience
- BS/BA Degree in Human Resources or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Human Resources or Recruiting working with professional-level talent
- Broad understanding of issues and rules related to human resources
- Experience interfacing with employment candidates combined with strong ability to sell the company
- Must have a high level of discretion and the ability to maintain complete confidentiality with all HR matters
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications, ability to adapt to new technology as it becomes available
- Experience using an HRIS preferred
Direct hire opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join the Provider Exchange Network team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in problem solving, be familiar with XML web service technologies, and have a willingness to train others. The Operations Analyst will provide support to external users of PEN products and services, troubleshoot and diagnose technical support issues, be responsible for new customer implementation, and act as a liaison with our internal operations team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for our internal technology systems
- Assist with training others on the business and technology
- 2nd level troubleshooting and problem resolving
- Collaborate with Operations and Development teams to help establish, improve and implement standards, processes and procedures
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to assist with the execution of test plans in alignment with business requirements
- Serve as System Administration for internal systems
- Manage the implementation of technical integration projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology related field, or equivalent experience
- 2 years of relevant Operations experience
- Thorough understanding of XML-related technologies
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and manage change smoothly
- Experience with data translation typical with business to business communication
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create project and process documentation
- Possess strong initiative and ability to self-direct
- Strong written and verbal communication
Billing and Collections Specialist
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking to hire a self-driven and competent Billing and Collection Specialist to join their team! Open Dealer Exchange is a rapidly growing technology company working to enhance the auto buying experience. As a business to business Billing and Collections Specialist, your main responsibilities include making outbound collection calls as well as answering incoming billing calls. The candidate will work on site in Farmington Hills, MI.
- Talking to customers regarding questions on their invoice
- Resolve customer billing and credit issues
- Handling phone calls with delinquent customers
- Document and report all collection efforts on past-due accounts
- Process payments and refunds
- Perform other miscellaneous functions
- Positive demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail and goal oriented
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree not required but would be an asset
What we offer
- Opportunity to learn about the industry and career advancement
- Training and team building events
- Strong Corporate Values of Accountability, Customer Centric, Teamwork, Integrity, and Vision (ACTIV)
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Competitive Salary and Bonus potential
- Great benefits including BCBS medical, dental, vison and 401k match
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work! We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!