Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. Our Corporate Responsibility Team is actively involved in philanthropic activities, coordinating company-wide fundraisers and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Inside Sales Representative
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join the team!
The Inside Sales Representative will be handling the sales process from initial call to closing the deal in a business to business environment. Experience selling in the automotive financing or credit industries is a strong plus. The ideal candidate will have proven success in telephone sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads
- Communicating persuasively and successfully with General Managers, Controllers, and the decision makers of auto dealerships
- Getting decision makers on the phone and qualifying the business
- Overcoming objections
- Performing Needs Analyses, cost comparisons, and cross sales activities
- Post-sales Support
- Documenting and prioritizing activities in SalesForce
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Background in sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills – ability to multitask
- Experience working within the retail Automotive Industry preferred
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Must be dedicated and dependable, and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- Must be driven, sales oriented, and able to handle rejection with resilience
- Demonstrate a personable, outgoing and positive demeanor
Governance, Risk, and Compliance Analyst
Open Dealer Exchange (ODE) is seeking Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Analyst to join our team in our Farmington Hills, MI office. The GRC Analyst will be joining the evolving GRC Team as we keep up with the rising demands of our third-party partners, compliance requirements, and the changing audit landscape. You will have the opportunity to support multiple processes including: Third Party Risk Management, Policy Management, Internal Controls, Third-Party Audits, Compliance, Corporate Risk Management, and Issue Management. This position will report directly to the GRC Manager and work collaboratively with the other parts of the company.
- Testing IT/ELC controls to confirm whether controls are operating effectively and designed appropriately.
- Assist in providing evidence, tracking, and adhering to compliance requirements such as SOC1, SOC2, and PCI-DSS.
- Manage the Policy Refresh process once a year to ensure all policies have been reviewed and approved by policy owners and stakeholders.
- Manage the policy exception process to ensure all policy exceptions were appropriately reviewed and approved.
- Create, track, and close issues associated with GRC related activities
- Support the Third-Party Risk Management process by evaluating ODE’s critical third parties.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in related field
- 0-2 years of experience in Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Risk Management, Compliance, Policy Management, Project Management, or Third-Party Risk Management, or applicable degree
- Familiar with IT internal controls
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and detailed oriented skills
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Experience with common compliance standards (SOX, SOC, PCI-DSS, ISO, CCPA, etc.)
- Familiarity with IT security frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and general IT security concepts
- Familiar with reviewing SOC 1 & 2 reports
- Experience with AuditBoard, Agliloft, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, or other tools to monitor and test controls and/or manage Third-Party Risk
Software Engineer in Test
Direct hire opportunity for a Software Engineer in Test role. Ideal candidate will have a keen analytical mindset and the ability to identify and create new solutions that improve the quality and speed of our testing process.
The candidate will be focused on functional and integration testing using both manual and automated testing techniques throughout the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). This person will be motivated to work with business analysts and developers to ensure all requirement related deliverables are
clearly understood and necessary testing is completed to ensure such requirements were met.
• Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management
to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
• Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that
can be utilized by other team members. Document application behaviors, results and issues where
• Determine how to best test for new product and system features (manual and automated), as well
as automation for regression tests. This includes UI testing and API testing
• Design, implement and execute test plans and test cases in accordance with best practices and
techniques and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box,
stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
• Track testing status and results and provide data reporting on defect/bugs, automation efficiencies
and other significant indicators
• Collaborate with the team to translate business requirements and functional specifications into
test plans, test scripts and drive for high quality software practices
• Collaborate across teams and departments to lead other QA in best practices for automation
throughout our software development lifecycle that improves overall software reliability while
minimizing overhead on development efforts
• Create tools that improve efficiency of QA processes
• Mentor less experienced team members
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 7 years working in Quality Assurance and Software Development with experience in manual
testing as well as automated testing of web applications and web services.
• Experience reading and comprehending .NET, JAVA, or other transferrable object oriented
• Experience reading and writing SQL queries
• SoapUI to test back-end distributed applications, experience strongly preferred
• Experience in test plan and test case creation preferred
• Experience in software development lifecycle including defect resolution process strongly
• Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services,
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver using JAVA to test front-end web based applications
Cyber Security Specialist
Direct hire opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. This position will be part of a team responsible for managing all aspects of IT security in a highly regulated and compliant environment.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standard reports for identifying and/or verifying potential breach of information security, confidentiality and with validation and regression testing
- Create and maintain information system audits as part of all system implementations managing sensitive information
- Create and maintain training plans for security awareness throughout the organization
- Support and improve existing information system audits as part of all system upgrades managing customer information
- Develop, maintain and utilize system for tracking all audit results (proactive and reactive)
- Use tools to monitor and alert on potential security issues (IDS, IPS, scans, etc)
- Provides support, as part of a team, in the following areas: Risk Assessments, Data Loss Prevention, User Access Reviews, Regulatory Compliance, Security Reporting Tracking & Tools, Vulnerability Scanning & Mitigation, eDiscovery and Forensics, Incident Response Coordination, Communications and Awareness
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in computer science or a related field
- Three years of related work experience within enterprise security of a highly regulated and compliant organization dealing with standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and/or Health Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent required
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Experience in compliance testing activities, documentation, self-assessment reporting, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing information security policies and procedures
- Experience in evaluating the alignment of processes and controls with policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Experience in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions and processes
- Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and HITRUST control framework
- Keeps abreast of the relevant business developments and evolving IT risk areas, particularly those related to PCI-DSS
- Experience with third party controls attestation reports (SOC2, HITRUST)
- Knowledge of scanning tools and technology for finding potential vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of best practices for security (BSIMM, OWASP, etc)
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks. Experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
Direct hire opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. The Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Accounting Department to perform accurate and expedient accounting functions. The ideal candidate for this role has solid mathematical skills, can identify errors, and has obtained an education in an accounting-related field.
- Upload vendor invoices to the A/P system on daily basis, audit invoices to ensure compliance with company’s policies, agreements / contracts with vendors.
- Assign the correct GL code(s) for each invoice.
- Assign invoices to the authorized.
- Research and investigate invoice discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments, as necessary.
- Audit employees expense reports to ensure compliance with company’s policy before submitting them for reimbursement.
- Apply the payments from customers to their accounts on daily basis.
- Perform special accounting projects and duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration with emphasis in accounting, is required.
- 0-1 year of experience in Accounting or related field.
- Ability to work closely with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities effectively.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written interpersonal communications skills.
- Professional demeanor and ethical conduct.
- Interpret and apply written instructions.
- Must routinely meet deadlines.
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work! We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!