Open Dealer Exchange values its people above all else.
We are a technology hub focused on transforming the Automotive Finance & Insurance workflow. Each person here is focused on helping the world experience a streamlined and accurate process when purchasing their vehicles. Regardless of role, the support to our company’s mission is unanimous – and successful, as a result!
Benefits and Perks
As the underlying foundation of our Culture philosophy, we truly value our people above all else. What better way is there to show how much we care about our team members and their support than a robust benefits package!
Open Dealer Exchange pays 80% of premiums for Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance and 100% of the premiums for Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and AD&D Insurance.
We want to help you plan for your future! Pre-tax and Roth 401K options available. Company match up to 4%, with no vesting schedule, and a free session with a retirement-focused financial analyst!
Paid Time Off
Don’t miss Bobby’s baseball game! We give generous PTO and flexibility so that you can recharge your batteries and spend time with those most important to you – your family and friends!
Sometimes you need a little help or advice to get over a speed bump, inside or outside of the office. Employee Assistance Program available to help with legal, financial, and work-life services.
Through career planning, coaching, our learning management system, local training opportunities, and other programs, we strive to help our employees grow and develop their career.
Growing and developing through education is a cornerstone to our strong workforce! Open Dealer Exchange will contribute up to $5,000 a year for tuition!
Our benefits and internal programs stem from the idea of well-being. Health and stability in key areas add up to your whole-being: Financial health, Emotional health, Professional health, Physical health, Community health, and Social health.
ODE believes in giving back to the community. Our Corporate Responsibility Team is actively involved in philanthropic activities, coordinating company-wide fundraisers and volunteer opportunities throughout the year.
Key Accounts Manager
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit is looking for a Key Accounts Manager to join their team! The Key Accounts Manager is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers operating within our designated Key Accounts. These strategic Dealerships and Groups are part of the automotive, Power Sports and RV industry. This candidate must be a well versed in strategic selling and can handle complexed sales and support environments. The Key Account Manager must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships over the phone, and in person.
- Manage a portfolio of Key accounts
- Establish strong, long-term relationship with C-Level leadership
- Proactively Communicate and manage to specific timelines
- Customize 700Credit product solutions to fit customerneeds
- Create innovative ideas to suit customers need
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients to achieve revenue growth
- Deliver high impact meetings and presentations, both over the phone and in person, to key dealership personnel
- Develop new strategies for customer retention
- Act as the escalation point between key customers and internal teams
- Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
- Strong familiarity with the automotive dealership sales and F&I process
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Experience in identifying and working with key decision makers within high volume automotive dealerships and/or dealer groups
- Ability to travel (as needed)
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- 3+ years automotive industry sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce
- Microsoft office proficient
- Knowledge of automotive credit reporting process
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package
700Credit is searching for a highly motivated Marketing Specialist to join our team in Farmington Hills, MI. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for content creation including, but not limited to, marketing campaigns, website content, sales sheets, product user guides, social media posts, client and partner newsletters, product rollouts, press releases and much more. The Marketing Specialist will use their experience and talents to ensure successful development, implementation and support of the 700Credit brand and our voice in the market across multiple channels.
- Development of creative material including, but not limited to advertisement, brochures, email campaigns, social posts, and product user guides
- Create and coordinate monthly client newsletter
- Set social media calendar and execute posts
- Update all website changes, as needed
- Monitor and report all Google Analytics results
- Manage marketing calendar, drive schedules and deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with editing tools such as: Photoshop, Paint, InDesign, etc.
- Working knowledge of software including Mail Chimp, Survey Monkey, and all social media platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong editing skills with attention to minute details
- Possess desire to overachieve and go above what is expected; continuously seek new ideas, new shows, etc.
- Automotive industry experience a plus
Direct hire opportunity for a Java Developer to join the team. We’re looking for someone with strong technical skills and passion for developing cutting edge software applications for the automotive F&I industry. The candidate must be an excellent team player and a quick learner, who can hit the ground running very quickly. This position will play an integral role in the growth of the lender line of business within the company.
- Assist with full development life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
- Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
- Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Development Leads to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
- Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Assist with documenting new application development standards.
- Build and execute unit tests as required. Document application behaviors, results and issues.
- Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) concepts.
- Experience developing enterprise web applications with any object-oriented programming language, preferably Java/J2EE.
- Proficient in writing SQLs for DB2 or any major RDBMS.
- Knowledge of coding best practices.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies.
- Strong team player – ability to work with cross-functional teams (Infrastructure, QA, and Product Mgmt).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience developing SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Strong understanding of XSLT, XSD, and WSDL.
- Experience with JBoss Application Server, RAD/Eclipse, and DB2.
- Knowledge of version management, using tools like GIT and GIT Extensions.
- Knowledge of application development frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with build tools like Jenkins and Gradle
Inside Sales Representative
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for an Inside Sales Representative to join the team!
The Inside Sales Representative will be handling the sales process from initial call to closing the deal in a business to business environment. Experience selling in the automotive financing or credit industries is a strong plus. The ideal candidate will have proven success in telephone sales and delivering excellent customer service.
- Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads
- Communicating persuasively and successfully with General Managers, Controllers, and the decision makers of auto dealerships
- Getting decision makers on the phone and qualifying the business
- Overcoming objections
- Performing Needs Analyses, cost comparisons, and cross sales activities
- Post-sales Support
- Documenting and prioritizing activities in SalesForce
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Background in sales and/or marketing
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills – ability to multitask
- Experience working within the retail Automotive Industry preferred
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
- Must be dedicated and dependable, and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- Must be driven, sales oriented, and able to handle rejection with resilience
- Demonstrate a personable, outgoing and positive demeanor
Cyber Security Specialist
Direct hire opportunity for a Cyber Security Specialist to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. This position will be part of a team responsible for managing all aspects of IT security in a highly regulated and compliant environment.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standard reports for identifying and/or verifying potential breach of information security, confidentiality and with validation and regression testing
- Create and maintain information system audits as part of all system implementations managing sensitive information
- Create and maintain training plans for security awareness throughout the organization
- Support and improve existing information system audits as part of all system upgrades managing customer information
- Develop, maintain and utilize system for tracking all audit results (proactive and reactive)
- Use tools to monitor and alert on potential security issues (IDS, IPS, scans, etc)
- Provides support, as part of a team, in the following areas: Risk Assessments, Data Loss Prevention, User Access Reviews, Regulatory Compliance, Security Reporting Tracking & Tools, Vulnerability Scanning & Mitigation, eDiscovery and Forensics, Incident Response Coordination, Communications and Awareness
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in computer science or a related field
- Three years of related work experience within enterprise security of a highly regulated and compliant organization dealing with standards such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and/or Health Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent required
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Experience in compliance testing activities, documentation, self-assessment reporting, etc.
- Experience in creating and managing information security policies and procedures
- Experience in evaluating the alignment of processes and controls with policies, standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Experience in Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions and processes
- Experience with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and HITRUST control framework
- Keeps abreast of the relevant business developments and evolving IT risk areas, particularly those related to PCI-DSS
- Experience with third party controls attestation reports (SOC2, HITRUST)
- Knowledge of scanning tools and technology for finding potential vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of best practices for security (BSIMM, OWASP, etc)
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks. Experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
700 Credit is searching for a highly motivated Implementation Specialist to join our team. As an Implementation Specialist you are a key contributor in running our implementation process. As a member of the Implementation team you will be responsible for managing the implementation and training of our solutions for new and existing 700Credit clients. Ensuring that all activities occur on time, with a high level of dealer satisfaction, is critical. You will use your experience and talents to analyze client needs, develop training and solutions tailored to the clients organization and ensure successful implementation of 700Credit services.
- Manage the implementation of new and existing clients from beginning-to-end
- Partners with management and team to determine training needs for internal and external clients.
- Provide guidance and support to clients on business process improvement and best practices during implementation in order to ensure high success and client adoption of the software.
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients throughout implementation and for designated clients post implementation.
- Act as an escalation point for client concerns and facilitate internal communications as needed during implementation process
- Direct and perform follow-up as necessary to complete projects and elicit customer satisfaction.
- Follow installation and implementation standards, project plans, and related documentation to ensure a high level of success during the implementation process.
- Contribute as a positive member of the Implementation team by supporting all members of the team in a productive and constructive manner.
- Conducts training sessions with clients as a part of implementation process.
- Track and record all communications with clients.
- Exchange routine information with members of setup, implementation, and support team, including priorities, timeliness and issues as they arise.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in a client service/customer service environment
- High School diploma or equivalent in education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple demands
- Ability to work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
- Strong client relationship skills
- Must be comfortable working in a performance based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be comfortable on the phone
Open Dealer Exchange is transforming the automotive retail industry with a range of product offerings referred to collectively as the Digital Deal™. The Digital Deal™ automates the automotive buying and financing process for consumers, dealers and lenders.
The Product Owner will be responsible for leading the efforts to define requirements and develop solutions for the Digital Deal™. A self-starter with experience writing business requirements and running development efforts. As part of a growing company and team, the role requires strong leadership and forward thinking in order to deliver valuable solutions to automotive retail.
The Product Owner works with product leaders, client relationship managers, development teams, QA, operations, and integrated business partners through the entire agile software lifecycle, from initial conceptual design, through development and testing, and into production support.
Define Solutions & Document Requirements
- Gather business requirements through proactive communication and collaboration with partners, clients, industry, and internal experts. Understand business processes and business needs.
- Document business requirements and specifications, including functional requirements, flow charts, process descriptions, use cases, user stories, and data specifications.
- Design solutions, and plan new products and enhancements to existing products. Collaborate with business and technical resources internally and externally to design solutions that meet market needs.
- Compile analysis of competing solutions in the market.
- Prepare business case including market needs, competitive analysis, solution cost, and return on investment.
- Serve as the conduit between the business unit and the software development team.
- Project management – Ensure the on-time release of deliverables by coordinating schedules with implementation teams at Open Dealer Exchange, partners, and clients
- Manage and prioritize product backlog based on customer and business needs
- Facilitate agile ceremonies such as Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, and Sprint Retrospective
- Bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner developing business requirements, process flows, and program charters and/or statements of work strongly preferred.
- Experience running client meetings for gathering requirements, managing projects, collaborating on solutions, and resolving issues.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to work with and interact with other departments throughout the organization
- Experience in Auto Finance Industry is a plus
Customer Support Specialist
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Customer Support Specialist to join the team. The Customer Support Specialist’s major responsibility is to provide technical support to our current customer base. This position is critical to our success as a Customer Support team, as they are the “face” of the company. The ideal candidate will be pleasant, engaging, able to think on their feet, and love servicing our customers. Our company is growing rapidly, and this is a position of growth.
- Work together with Customer Support Team to manage the flow of communication and inquiries from our customer base utilizing our customer management software
- Handle in-bound inquiries from customers, both via telephone and email
- Provide first/second tier technical support (password resets, website help, etc)
- Work with field sales team, billing, and compliance departments as needed
- Work with customer onboarding team to balance flexible workloads
- May include occasional after-hours support
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2 years of experience in a customer service function strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Flexible, highly accountable, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
700Credit is the largest provider of credit and compliance solutions to the automotive industry today. 700Credit is a dynamic, exciting place to work! We hire exceptional people and every one of them is empowered to think independently, to take initiative as an employee and to be innovative. 700Credit offers an excellent compensation/benefit package.
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join the team!
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. The Compliance Coordinator also helps onboard new customers, handles consumer dispute processing, and handles customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system, and maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce CRM experience a plus
Want to Apply?
Our Hiring Process
- Apply online – select your dream job from the drop-down menu and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment Testing – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds (our Parent company) will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed at your convenience online.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds and Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-depth questions about your skills, ensuring we find the perfect match for you! You may be asked situational and behavioral questions.
- Office Visit – Once you have been matched by your recruiter to your perfect role, you will be contacted by Open Dealer Exchange to schedule an office visit where you will complete a shortened version of the initial assessment, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager.
- This is your chance to experience Open Dealer Exchange first-hand – see the office, meet the team, and have all of your questions answered!
- Offer and background check!