Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Staff Accountant
• Assist in running billing for multiple entities
• Process lockbox
• Process AP and expense reports
• Assist in monthly closing
• Provide monthly account reconciliations and variance analysis
• Assist with providing information for tax preparation and maintaining appropriate files for all tax returns
• Develops and implements procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes
• Other related duties and/or projects as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced Excel skills
• Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Detail oriented
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financials
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
• General accounting experience (preparing & posting entries, GL reconciliation, etc.)
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!