Senior .Net Developer
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Senior .Net Developer
• Assist with full software life cycle (SLC) of various application enhancements.
• Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
• Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
• Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
• Assist with building internal processes, procedures, and methodologies, and work with Senior Developers to ensure process is repeatable and efficient.
• Review software code to ensure compliance with established standards.
• Assist with documenting new application development standards.
• Build and execute test plans and scripts as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
• Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
• Provide leadership and mentorship to development team members.
• Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing, estimating, and assigning work.
Required Skills & Experience
• 8+ years of C# professional development experience
• Experience in Designing application database and performance turning SQL server
• Experience in various webservices and architectures
• Experience in designing and architecting applications
• Skilled in using Visual studio and SQL server management studio
• Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
• Knowledge of Code Repository systems
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience in Azure Dev ops and building CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Knowledge of Application security
• Knowledge of reporting tools like SSRS
• Experience working with agile and XP practices
• Experience coaching and mentoring junior developers
• Experience interfacing with business stakeholders strongly preferred
• Experience leading a team of developers preferred
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!