Senior Marketing Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Senior Marketing Specialist
700Credit is searching for a highly motivated Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team. As a member of the team you will be responsible for creating, managing and coordinating all creative marketing material for 700Credit including but not limited to: website management, social media, trade show materials, email campaigns, user guides, advertising, video development, etc., ensuring that all activities occur on time, with a high level of attention to detail. You will use your experience and talents to ensure successful display the 700Credit brand to the internal and external markets, and will be responsible for mentoring younger staff, providing creative feedback and direction on projects.
- Ensure the strategic alignment between the organization’s goals and the development of marketing campaigns to meet those objective
- Conduct market research and analyze data to determine the most effective way to reach target demographic
- Develop/manage overall branding of 700Credit’s external face
- Development of creative material including advertisement, brochures, email campaigns, social posts, product booklets, sales sheets, marketing booklets, monthly newsletter, trade show materials and booth design, etc.
- Develop and maintain affiliate partner user guides and welcome communication
- Maintain the 700Credit website with all changes and upgrade
- Using video platforms create short product and company videos for use in all marketing channel
- Provide creative mentorship and guidance to peer
- Miscellaneous creative opportunities as they arise
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related creative educational institute
- 3-5 years of experience in a creative Marketing role
- Experience with editing tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier Pro, After Effects, Stripo,etc.
- Working knowledge of software including Mailchimp, Pardot/Act-On, and all social media platforms
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Writing and editing skills
- Strong project management skills to keep projects on schedule
- Substantial communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to minute details
- Possess desire to overachieve and go above what’s expected; continuously seek new ideas, new shows, etc.
- Automotive industry experience a plus
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!