Senior Azure Cloud Administrator
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Senior Azure Cloud Administrator
Direct hire opportunity for Senior Azure Cloud Administrator to join the Open Dealer Exchange team. Ideal candidate must have broad Data Center and Microsoft Azure technology knowledge and experience. This is an exciting digital transformation opportunity as Open Dealer Exchange begins its journey to migrate traditional Data Center platforms to Azure.
- Migrate, design, install, configure, and maintain Azure service
- Support .NET and Java platforms for legacy Data Center
- Provide guidance and knowledge transfer to other administrators
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner
- Provide expertise regarding the integration of solutions across the lines of business
- Ensure the security and integrity of all systems and data
- Review and approve IT systems designs and ensure engineering artifacts are created for standardized design
- Prioritize and respond to requests for service and provide escalation support to level 1 support
- Perform regular updates and backup operations for data protection and recovery
- Create and manage policy, monitoring and automation to maintain a secure, standardized environment
- Conduct research, gather information, interpret data, identify requirements, and create a solution
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant coursework in computer science or a related field
- Five years of related work experience in Azure administration, virtual server environments, enterprise storage, networking, firewalls, application solutions, and Microsoft directory services.
- Will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Azure Administration experience with Azure resources and management
- Migration of systems from traditional data centers to Azure services
- Azure IaaS design and management
- Azure PaaS management and support
- Networking, firewall, load balancing
- Cosmos DB, Service Bus, pub/sub, and Azure storage
- Terraform authoring and execution
- Azure DevOps build and release
- Windows and Linux administration
- Active Directory, Identity Management, and Group Policy
- VMWare, vCenter, and Azure VM platforms
- Operational support (Tier 3) of: server (virtual & physical), network (router, switch, firewall, load balancer), storage, backup, and Active Directory
- Demonstrated leadership ability of teams and/or projects
- Excellent problem solver and technology troubleshooting
- High degree of competency and comfort working effectively across multiple levels and departments
- Excellent client communication skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret and communicate, both verbally and in writing, complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!