Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Scrum Master
• Leading the Scrum Team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
• Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality
• Ensuring that all Scrum ceremonies take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox
• Mentor Scrum Teams in the Agile framework
• Remove impediments and coach the Scrum Team on removing impediments
• Helping the Product Owner, Scrum Team, and other Stakeholders to achieve customer satisfaction
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience in Software Development
• Scrum Master Certification (Scrum Alliance Preferred)
• Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict
• Knowledgeable in Scrum/Agile methodology
• Ability to work with and lead a team
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and mentoring skills
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 5 years of experience leading a Scrum Team
• Development or Technical BA experience
• Efficiency in the use of Microsoft 365
• Experience in delivery of detailed procedural training
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!