Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Salesforce Administrator
• Proactive health check, optimization, and ongoing data cleansing
• Performing salesforce.com database maintenance tasks including diagnostic tests, duplicate entry
cleaning, running data backups, and generating reports
• Sandbox environment management and coordinate the timing of refreshes
• Strong understanding of the Salesforce.com platform, with the ability to build Salesforce Lightning App
Pages, custom objects, formula fields, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
• Other tasks may include: providing end-user support, transferring record ownership, documenting
workflows and processes for converting to flows, monitoring, and managing internal Salesforce storage
limits etc. Importing lead lists and supporting ongoing campaigns through Salesforce
Required Skills & Experience
• 1-2+ years of Salesforce administration experience or must have a Salesforce or Salesforce Advanced
• Must be proficient in Salesforce, Excel, Data Loader, and other key applications
• Experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems, including Salesforce Lightning
• Skills such as clear and concise communication and analytical skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
• Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security regarding roles, profiles, permissions, OWD, and sharing
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!