QA Analyst Level II
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About QA Analyst Level II
• Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
• Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that can be utilized by other team members. Document application behaviors, results and issues where lacking.
• Determine how to best test for new product and system features (manual and automated), as well as automation for regression tests. This includes UI testing and API testing
• Design, implement and execute test plans and test cases in accordance with best practices and techniques and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box, stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
• Track testing status and results and provide data reporting on defect/bugs, automation efficiencies and other significant indicators
• Collaborate with the team to translate business requirements and functional specifications into test plans, test scripts and drive for high quality software practices
• Collaborate across teams and departments to implement process improvements
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
• 4+ years working in Quality Assurance and Software Development with experience in manual testing as well as automated testing of web applications and web services.
• Experience reading and comprehending .NET, JAVA, or other transferrable object-oriented languages
• Experience reading and writing SQL queries
• SoapUI to test back-end distributed applications, experience strongly preferred
• Experience in test plan and test case creation preferred
• Experience in software development lifecycle including defect resolution process strongly preferred
• Testing software technologies and standards such as SOAP and REST based web services, experience strongly preferred
• Experience with agile testing practices
• Strong testing skills, proven by a track record of success
• Ability to translate use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
• Ability to understand technical specifications
• Ability to troubleshoot and debug technical processes
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Candidates should have proven analytical ability and strong communication skills including proficiency in both written and spoken English
• Self-motivated and capable of working in a dynamic environment
• Out of the box thinker
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!