Product Implementation Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Product Implementation Specialist
• Manage support request schedules, priority, project plans, releases, and maintain metrics.
• Troubleshoot issues and identify root cause of issues.
• Understand workflow processes to define solutions and document business requirements.
• Understand functional requirements to produce flow charts, process descriptions, use cases, user stories and data specifications.
• Work with a variety of stakeholders (Client Relationship Managers, Developers, Product Owners, Vendor Partners) to create and release product updates.
• Perform and document solution testing (regression, functional, UAT) as required.
• Identify opportunities for process/solution improvements to improve product and user experience.
• Provide communications and demo solutions to keep leadership and application development team abreast of product updates.
Required Skills & Experience
• Must be able to work autonomously, adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
• Proven experience in delivering technology solutions on schedule.
• Experience gathering requirements, collaborating on solutions, and resolving issues.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to propose creative solutions.
• Experience developing test cases and executing testing for both web and desktop applications.
• Engage and promote continuous learning of industry trends.
• Ability to establish and meet realistic schedules and deliverables, manage stakeholder expectations, and set priorities.
• Must have 3+ years of experience in any of the following areas:
o Project Management
o SDLC methodologies, Agile
o Business requirements and analysis
o Data specification writing.
o Solution Testing
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Strongly prefer experience in automotive finance.
• Requires computer proficiency in MS Office – Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint and similar tools.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business and/or applicable experience is strongly preferred
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!