Farmington Hills, MI
About Office Administrator
- Coordinate and manage all day-to-day office activities and operations to ensure efficiency
- Maintain office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintain supply of beverages, fruit, and snacks for employees
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of all mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail & packages
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior leaders
- Manage all large catering orders for meeting and/or events
- Coordinate the repairs and maintenance of office equipment and/or kitchen appliances
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Maintain a tidy office/workplace
- Perform other related duties as required
Required Skills & Experience
• Previous experience in office setting/similar position is a plus
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient interpersonal skills including the ability to interact with internal and external customers and all levels of the organization
• Experience handling sensitive information confidentially
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!