.NET Software Developer III
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About .NET Software Developer III
• Assist the full software development life cycle (SDLC) of various application enhancements.
• Responsible for support and administration of web service-based applications.
• Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
• Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
• Assist with documenting new application development standards.
• Build and execute test plans as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
• Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and
• Collaborate with other development team members and mentoring jr. team members.
• Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing work.
Required Skills & Experience
• 5-9 years of professional development experience with 4+ of C#/.NET
• Experience in various webservices and architectures
• Skilled in using Visual studio
• Skilled in using SQL server management studio and writing complex SQL queries.
• Experience in Web Development and in developing and deploying web services/API’s
• Knowledge of Code Repository systems, preferably GIT.
• Experience with DevOps execution and best practices
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience in Azure Dev ops and building CI/CD pipelines
• Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Knowledge of Application security
• Experience with Data Modeling and RDBMS systems
• Experience with reporting tools like SSRS and PowerBI
• Experience working with agile and XP practices
• Experience interfacing with business stakeholders strongly preferred
• Cloud technology background desired
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!