Junior .NET Software Developer
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Junior .NET Software Developer
• Assist with full software development life cycle (SDLC) of various application enhancements.
• Provide support and administration of web service-based applications.
• Assist in development of web service integrations with new business customers.
• Assist in development of custom reports with business stakeholders.
• Assist with documenting new application development standards.
• Build and execute test plans as required. Document application behaviors, results, and issues.
• Utilize company configuration management practices for code check in/check out, version control, and overall management.
• Collaborate with other development team members.
• Partner with the Development Manager in analyzing work.
Required Skills & Experience
• 0-2 years of C#/.Net and/or related professional development experience
• Experience in Web Development and in developing and understanding web services
• Experience in using Visual studio
• Experience in using SQL server management studio and writing basic SQL queries
• Knowledge of Code Repository systems
• Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise
• Automotive industry experience a plus
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience in DevOps processes
• Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Knowledge of Application security
• Knowledge of reporting tools like SSRS
• Experience working with agile and XP practices
• Experience with GIT code repository solutions.
• Experience interfacing with business stakeholders strongly preferred
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!