Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Integration Analyst
• Create test credentials on test environment for prospective affiliate partners
• Maintain high quality documentation of affiliate processes, build and release plans and use cases
• Assist with successful affiliate integrations and upgrades
• Work closely with internal Software Development, Business Development, Support, and Implementation teams
• Ownership of XML Interface Specifications and ADF & Data Push mapping documentation
• Field questions on escalated issues from existing and prospective affiliates
• Participate in the planning, direction, coordination, execution, and completion of affiliate integrations
• Troubleshoot and escalate ad hoc issues with existing and prospective affiliate partners
• Assist with automated reporting and cases
• Create and maintain open cases for affiliate development and follow up on timelines
• Work with Product Marketing team assisting with user guides
Required Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years in an IT support environment (security, WAN/LAN, application specific, etc.)
• Application Programming Interface (API) experience
• Proven ability to maintain focus and work effectively with multiple high priorities
• Ability to work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
• Must be comfortable working in a performance based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience in Salesforce is a plus
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!