Inside Sales Representative
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Inside Sales Representative
• Making outbound sales calls based on provided leads
• Communicating persuasively and successfully with General Managers, Controllers, and the decision makers of auto dealerships
• Getting decision makers on the phone and qualifying the business
• Overcoming objections
• Performing Needs Analyses, cost comparisons, and cross sales activities
• Post-sales Support
• Documenting and prioritizing activities in SalesForce
Required Skills & Experience
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills – ability to multitask
• Be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively
• Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment
• Must be dedicated and dependable, and demonstrate a solid work ethic
• Must be driven, sales oriented, and able to handle rejection with resilience
• Demonstrate a personable, outgoing and positive demeanor
• Leads will be provided to the candidate, but they may also engage in cold calling and special cross selling projects occasionally
• There is no travel expected for the position
• Sales cycle length is 7-60 days
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Experience working within the retail Automotive Industry preferred
• No degree is required for this position
• Background in sales and/or automotive industry
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!