Entry-Level Staff Accountant
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Entry-Level Staff Accountant
Open Dealer Exchange is seeking a Entry Level Staff Accountant to support its business in Farmington Hills, MI. This position will report directly to the Accounting Manager and work collaboratively with the entire accounting department. The Entry Level Staff Accountant will be responsible for assisting the Accounting Department to perform accurate and expedient accounting functions. The ideal candidate for this role is detail-oriented, has solid mathematical skills, can identify errors, and has obtained an education in an accounting-related field.
- Process AP and expense reports
- Process lockbox
- Audit affiliates commissions and prepare the needed reports
- Provide monthly account reconciliations and variance analysis
- Assist with providing information for tax preparation and maintaining appropriate files for all tax returns
- Develops and implements procedures by analyzing current procedures, recommending changes
- Other related duties and/or projects as assigned
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financials
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 1 year of experience with Microsoft Excel
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!