Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Cybersecurity Manager
Open Dealer Exchange has a direct hire opportunity for a Cybersecurity Manager to join the team. This position will be responsible for managing all aspects of cybersecurity in a highly regulated and compliance-driven environment. The Cybersecurity Manager will function as part of the management team, providing input to all layers of the organization providing more secure processes, audits, and environment.
- Work with IT and business leaders to develop corporate and cybersecurity standards to maintain and improving upon Open Dealer Exchange’s highly secure technical landscape.
- Develop policies, procedures, and standard reports for identifying and/or verifying potential breech of information security, confidentiality and with validation and regression testing.
- Create new information system audits as part of all system implementations managing sensitive information.
- Provide training plans for security awareness throughout the organization.
- Modify existing information system audits as part of all system upgrades managing customer information.
- Develop, maintain, and utilize system for tracking all audit results (proactive and reactive).
- Work with Human Resources and Executive Team to address any confirmed breach situations (incident response).
- Use tools to monitor and alert on potential security issues (IDS/IPS, dynamic and static application scans, etc)
- Coach and mentor other security professionals to provide career growth and increase job satisfaction.
Required Skills & Experience
Minimum of five years of experience managing IT and corporate security in a highly regulated and compliant organization dealing with standards such as PCI and/or HIPAA. CISSP, CISM or other similar certifications are preferred but not required.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Penetration Testing methodologies and technologies
- Experience with vulnerability resolution best practices
- Knowledge of best practices for security (BSIMM, OWASP, etc.)
- Knowledge of PCI, NIST, and similar Cybersecurity Frameworks
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field is preferred
- One or more certificates (CISA, CISSP, etc.) preferred
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP Networks
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (eg, TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines, and benchmarks. Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Minimum 5 years of Cybersecurity management work experience, some of which was in a large, global environment
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!