Customer Support Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Customer Support Specialist
• Work closely with Affiliate Integrations Specialists and handle Setup Requests as needed
• Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services
• Escalate and hand off any development issues as appropriate
• Document customer interactions in case management tool
• Monitor various system reports and provide resolution to issues as applicable
• Assist in training new customer support specialists
• Stay current with the solutions database, system information, changes, and updates
• Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining the customers’ business and identifying leads for the sales team
• Handle Level 1 support cases and escalate them to level 2 as needed
• After-hours support, as needed
Required Skills & Experience
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and diagnose diverse technical issues
• Proven ability to maintain focus and prioritize multiple demands
• Ability to work independently and as a team to accomplish tasks
• Strong client relationship skills
• Case management and CRM experience a plus
• Must be comfortable working in a performance based and structured environment while demonstrating high ethical standards
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 3 to 5 years of experience working in a customer service environment
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!