Consumer Relations Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Consumer Relations Specialist
• Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
• Work with dealerships, consumers, and internal staff to gather required information and documentation
• Communicate with dealerships and consumers with consumer complaints
• Complete monthly dealership audits to ensure compliance guidelines are met
• Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes
• Customer case tracking in salesforce
Required Skills & Experience
• Highly organized and high attention to detail
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines with exemplary time management skills
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Proven ability to multitask
• Strong ability to work well in a team environment
• Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
• Salesforce CRM experience a plus
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!