Client Onboarding Coordinator
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Client Onboarding Coordinator
700Credit has a direct hire opportunity for a Client Onboarding Coordinator to join the team! The Client Onboarding Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. This position will also help onboard new customers, handle phone calls from customers and consumers, and handle customer case tracking.
- Work together with other support personnel to jointly execute the onboarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with the sales team and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in the system and maintain product and pricing information
- Assist existing customers with compliance requirements and auditing
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and customer service calls
Required Skills & Experience
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to multitask
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficiency the in Microsoft Office suite
Preferred Skills & Experience
• 2+ years of experience in customer support, sales support, mortgage processing, or similar position strongly preferred
• Salesforce CRM experience a plus
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!