Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist
Farmington Hills, MI *hybrid
About Billing and Accounts Receivable Specialist
• Talking to customers regarding questions on their invoice
• Resolve customer billing and credit issues
• Handling phone calls with delinquent customers
• Document and report all collection efforts on past-due accounts
• Process payments and refunds
• Perform other miscellaneous functions
Required Skills & Experience
• Positive demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
• Strong teamwork skills
• Knowledge of billing and collections procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
• Detail and goal oriented
• Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree not required but would be an asset
COMPLETE THE APPLICATION BELOW
Our Hiring Process:
- Apply online – just fill out our online form and submit your resume!
- Pre-employment testing – A recruiter from our parent company, Reynolds & Reynolds, will reach out to you with instructions to complete a personality and aptitude assessment. These tests can be completed online in the comfort of your own home.
- Recruiter Phone Screen – A recruiter from Reynolds & Reynolds will conduct a phone screen to ask more in-dept questions about your skills and experience, ensuring we find the perfect match for you.
- Interview – Once you have been matched to the perfect role, you will be contacted by the Open Dealer Exchange team to schedule an interview with the hiring manager. This is your chance to have all of your questions answered!
- Offer & Background Check!